IMBA User/Chapter Dashboard
- I didn't design or code this, that was done (so far as I know) by Dave Reedy (who I work with on occasion)
- IMBA's CiviCRM is not integrated with their website, which is Drupal 8
- Civi is hosted on www2.imba.com domain name, I assume this is a D7 instance?
Chapter Dash Notes
- Chapter Dash only shows for people how are somehow related to the Chapter, unsure if it's a CiviCRM Relationship or something else
- The mailing segmenter thingy is pretty slick. I have no idea if it's going through CiviMail, though I assume it is based on the fact that I can see pre-dashboard mailings here.
- We (as a chapter) have no access to the actual CiviCRM UI anymore, and as such the contact info we are able to see is super limited.
- We can get a mailing report of everyone a mailing was sent to, but if "The System" determines that they aren't and never have been a member, then their contact info is redacted. We only see the name.
- Downloads of member lists are available, which is nice.
Personal Dash Notes
- Nice little section of documentation, built right in.
- Contrib history and personal contact info update is nice
- Manage Membership is neat, shows the member good info that isn't readily available using out of the box Drupal /user page functionality
- Renew no just takes you to the join/renew page, super easy
Membership Overview Dollars Graph
Membership Roster Search
Chapter Dashboard Help
This page was last updated: 10-28-2019